Little Will: 7.8 in., 19.81 cm.
Susie: 7.8 in., 19.81 cm.
Little Anneka: 8 in., 20.32 cm.
Margie: 9.4 in., 23.88 cm.
Davry: 9.8 in., 24.89 cm.
Absinthe: 10.4 in., 26.42 cm.
Chow: 10.4 in., 26.42 cm.
Tituba: 11.3 in., 28.7 cm.
( Read more... )
In other pink news, the pink count should eventually increase by 5:
- I still need to remove Pippilotta's current hair and replace it with a sculpted scalp and wired yarn braids...pink, of course!
- Come to think of it, Marabou would look fabulous with a really deep magenta hair color similar to Andrew's!!
- If I give Janet pink hair, then a majority of the core cast and most frequent secondaries will have pink hair. ^_^
- UberBarbie is making me a fabulous teen boy with pink hair.
- Susie was supposed to have pink hair, but I had such a fight with her current red wig that I have temporarily given up on changing her hair.
Pink Squad as of now.
Standing, back row, L to R: Davry, ZaeZae, Andrew, Anneka, Will, Rori, Sibley.
Sitting, second-to-front row, L to R: Baozha, Sarah.
Lying, front row, L to R: Zinnia Pascale.
( Read more... )
- Carl Hages jeans: a baggy pair of blue denims with silly paisley accents. For Will and Anneka.
- Attila the Hun shirt and pants: a simple loose white shirt and baggy black pants for figs who don't care about fashion. Pants possibly for Gemini.
- Roscoe shirt and pants: light brown long-sleeved shirt and dark brown pants for conservative figs. Shirt possibly for Max. Pants possibly for Mark.
- Dr. J. shirt: blue/grey long-sleeved shirt for conservative figs. Shirt possibly for Max.
- Det. Chow outfit: light blue T-shirt and blue jeans for anyone that fits into them. Pants possibly for Sibley.
- CJ7 shirt and pants: white long-sleeved shirt and black pants for slender, smaller figs. Shirt for Mamie. Pants for Chow.
- Mme Marie skirt: a long black skirt for a conservative female character. For Teodora.
- 4 pairs of cheap, nondescript boots. Slip-ons for Chow. One pair for Max.
The Log of the Union is a log of a global circumnavigation by Chow's employer, Captain John Boit Jr., in 1794-1796.
Tituba, Reluctant Witch of Salem Village is an educated reconstruction of Tituba's life before, during and after the Salem witch trials.
Food for the Dead is about rural New Englanders' folk medicine against the threat of tuberculosis. Absinthe's corpse was burned in this tradition.
It's her face, her weary, sarcastic, annoyed face.
Get doll; keep head, hands, clothes, shoes, pack, bomb, match, teddy. Sell body, guns, holsters and other weapon-related crap. Body should go for $30.00. Guns should go for $10-15.00. Recoup ~1/2 of purchase price.
Give doll pink hair!!!
I ordered last night from War Toys, and they're shipping out the order today! Wow, that was quick.
I ordered a nude Hermann Miller for Davry's body. It's an 11" DiD body that's supposed to be a young boy. I'll have to hack out the upper arms, upper legs and torso in order to make a convincing example of a person with achondroplastic dwarfism. As a bonus, the Hermann head that comes with the body is attractive, possibly usable in future for another character.
I also ordered a nude US Navy EOD by Soldier Story for Sibley. He looks prissy and disapproving [it's the mouth], which is how I always imagine Sibley: better than you and cognizant of it. Poor Sibley...He irritates me so much as a character that I don't want to have a doll of him, but I have scenes planned involving him, so I need him. He'd better stop acting like a dipstick soon, or else he'll antagonize the entire cast. Wait...he already did.
I also ordered some atrocious clothes for Will, including a tropical print shirt, a white mesh tank top and an olive tank top. I think I ordered some normal jeans too.
My wife is helping me order Chow's body and a jukebox for my 1:6 Nightcrawler. I should work on dolls tonight, sculpting Chow's hair and taking some pictures of Absinthe, who is now done, and my 1:6 scenery in progress.
There's also a view of the full set below. Yes, I'm aware that Chow's boot is running into the mat. But that's never showing up in the final pictures, so I'm ignoring that comment.
Chinatown Gateway Coalition http://www.chinatowngateway.org/ A grassroots org to preserve and accentuate Chinatown's geographic, historical and cultural heritage through strategic development of the Chinatown Gate area.
The Chinatown Blog http://bostonchinatowngateway.com/ A relatively new blog written by younger residents of Chinatown.
Chinatown Main Street http://www.chinatownmainstreet.org/ A business directory.
South Bay Planning Study Documents http://southbayplanningstudy.org/
Boston Chinatown Neighborhood Center http://www.bcnc.net/index.php Providing social services to residents of Chinatown, the South End and South Cove.